S104 Agreement Sewer

Section 102 of the Water Management Act allows the owner of an existing private sewer to apply for acceptance of its sewers. You`ll notice that there may be minor differences in Section 104 enforcement requirements depending on where your site is located, so it`s worth being associated with the wastewater administration – of course, if you`re using an experienced drainage company in that part of the country, they`ll take care of all of this for you. If you are requesting a new connection to the canal and the sewage disposal channel is located outside your property boundary or serves more than one building, you must: Section 102 of the Water Industry Act (1991) allows a developer or individual to file an application with a water company asking them to take over an already installed private operating channel. In the event of new development, the S102 process is usually applied when the new sewers are installed and commissioned before the signing of the S104 agreement and the S104 process is no longer applicable. Before the start of the construction of the sewers, an acceptance agreement must be concluded in accordance with Article 104. A loan is also required, which represents 10% of the estimated construction costs. Once you have read the instructions and are sure to follow our guidelines, give us more details about your progress via the application form. This application form is also referred to as “Section 104” or “s104”. One of our team members can then advise and help you.

As-Built drawings of the canal shall be made available to the Authority. The green border must go around the entire development site, as the green border must show all the houses to be served by sewers. Before your drainage company can begin construction of a new canal, an application for acceptance of wastewater must be submitted in accordance with Section 104, so that the local sewer authority agrees to take over the newly built private sewers (or pumping station) once the work is completed. This means that in the future they will maintain it at their own expense. – The sewers of the housing company do not communicate in any way with the future sewers of the developer (including the supply of the side channels). The Section 104 agreement leads to a drainage system that drains private areas such as roofs and entrances, as well as highway drainage. The cost of entering into this type of agreement varies depending on factors such as the size of the development and the system required. As a general rule, the cost of an application for the introduction of sewers under Section 104 includes an amount to cover technical and verification services, legal fees and a bond. At present, for the sewerage services we face in Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Kent, Cambridgeshire and London, sewers must be designed and constructed in such a way that they meet the requirements of sewers for adoption, and the corresponding permits must be available.

. . .